Saturday, October 4, 2008

Candida Yeast, could you have it? PART 2

Hopefully you have done the Candida self test in my last post. If not, go and do it now. We will wait for you :)

So what are the symptoms of yeast overgrowth? There are so many but I will list the most common and these can occur in varying degrees depending on the severity of your Candida.
  • Severe cravings for sugar
  • Vaginal yeast infections
  • Toe and Fingernail funguses
  • Feeling of sore and weak muscles
  • Oral Thrush (White pasty coating on your tongue)
  • Gas and bloating
  • Disruption in bowel habits (either diarrhea or constipation or they alternate)
  • Sudden mood swings
  • A feeling of brain fog meaning your memory is poor and you are easily distracted
  • Extreme sensitivity to chemical odours, cleaning supplies or perfumes
  • Acne, facial rashes, inflammed hair follicles
  • Dandruff, dermititis and athletes foot

This list is not exhaustive and you could have all or just some of the symptoms. A friend of mine has written a wonderful e-book on Candida and it's treatment. I will attach the link below. It is a great resource and actually taught me things I didn't know and I have been teaching and lecturing about Candida for 6 years now. Tomorrow I will share my recommendations for treating Candida effectively and I will actually be beginning my own Candida cleanse as well.

Ryan's e-book can be found at: www.howtocurecandida.com

No comments: