Thursday, August 28, 2008

Sushi Aftermath

Ok so I am up 3.5 pounds today. Obviously that is mostly water due to the sodium in the soy sauce and stuff (couldn't possibly be from the 12 pounds of sushi I ate!!). So today is a Cleanse day. What that means is I drink this highly nutritious and somewhat gross juice all day long. It is aloe vera based and contains herbs and nutrients to cleanse the body. I do this once a week although this week I will be cleansing on saturday as well. The rest of the days I drink two shakes a day and eat a regular meal.

Now these aren't your regular diet shakes, I call this stuff super food. It is 100% natural, no chemical crap to preserve it or sweeten it. They actually taste really good suprisingly. We mix them with water or almond milk and ice cubes in the magic bullet blender. It is nice and thick with no aftertaste. I dig these shakes bigtime and actually look forward to it.

What Jon and I have been doing most days is having a shake for breakfast and a shake for dinner and then eating lunch. I throw an apple, yogurt or something in for a snack 1-2 times a day as well. Our energy levels are through the roof. I notice it especially because I have adrenal fatigue (I will blog about this in an upcoming post) and since I started on this program I feel so much better.

You will notice I haven't mentioned the name of the products although if you google 30 day program or cleansing drinks, I am sure you can figure it out. This is because apparently I can get in trouble for talking about these products on blogs or social networking sites like facebook. If you want more info or have any nutrition questions for me just email me at louisevokins@gmail.com and I will respond. If I get some really good nutrition questions, I might answer them right in the blog (without mentioning the person who asked of course) so that everyone can benefit.

Anyways, time for me to get my ass in gear and choke down some cleanse drink. Good times.........

No comments: