Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Who am I???

Hi there,

My name is Louise and I am a FAT nutritionist. It has been 5 days since my last bagel and cream cheese. Oh who am I kidding, I had one yesterday!

I have decided to blog about life as a Fat Nutritionist and my journey to becoming just a plain old Nutritionist. I live in Toronto with my husband of almost a year, Jon. He is a great guy and I am thoroughly enjoying married life. I have worked in the health food industry since my first year of University and as a sales rep for the last 9. I love my job, my company and my clients most days. It is a pretty good gig and I think I am pretty good at it.

I hope that this blog will help me share my three passions: Health, Food (good and bad) and Helping People. My goal is to lose 150 pounds and I am down 20 as of this morning. I invite you to join me on the journey as long as you PROMISE not to bring me a Blizzard no matter how much I beg!! :)

No comments: