Saturday, September 27, 2008

Busy Week!

Hi everyone, I am sorry that there hasn't been a post since Monday. Month end is always a very busy time. I am on a race to reach 2 goals: $4000 in sales Monday and Tuesday to reach my quota for September and then I need to get 4 pounds off by next Sunday (October 5th) to be down 30 pounds! Might be a challenge with a Girl's Weekend this weekend and two business lunches next week (Thai both days so it will be Mango Salad and Chicken Satay for me). But I have the goal in the forefront of my mind so I know I can achieve it.

Please remember that if you have any topics you want me to cover or questions you need answered, email me. Next week I am going to dive into the world of Candida overgrowth, some very cool stuff.

Have a wonderful weekend! :)

No comments: