Monday, September 22, 2008

Happy Anniversary to me (and my hubby I suppose!)

Today is our one year wedding anniversary and we went away for a romantic weekend to Collingwood and Blue Mountain Village. We had an incredible time, it was great to get away just the two of us. We didn't follow our program this weekend but this morning we were both only up 1.5 pounds, not bad at all since I know it will be back off tomorrow. The food was awesome and something pretty awesome is happening to my stomach. I can't eat nearly as much as I used to be able to. When you drink a meal or two every day instead of eating it your stomach doesn't get stretched out so much. So now I am finding I am fuller much quicker. A plate of risotto would have never lasted in front of me a few months ago but on Saturday night at dinner, I could only eat 1/3 of what was on the plate. A wonderful feeling indeed!
I LOVE THIS WAY OF EATING!!

No comments: